Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Bo Bunny Products and an inspired card.

   I made it back from CHA. Such a good show and so much fun with my girlfriends. There is a ton of new product coming out. I can't wait. Some of my favorites were the Jazmyne line from Bo Bunny, The Girls Paperie and all of the Crate Paper lines. I didn't take many pics, but my sweet friend Jennifer Findlay did and she has been posting them on her blog...check them out, her blog is on my sidebar under AMM girls.

Now on to business. First, some of my Bo Bunny projects. This first is a layout where we had to use some
 of the BB cardstock stickers
 

Second a card where we were required to use a heart anywhere on it.


Both of the previous items used the Persuasion line from Bo Bunny. The embossed frame on the card came from a Quickutz embossing folder and then I lightly sanded it so that the white core of the Double Dot paper showed.

This last card came from two different sources of inspiration. The first was from Melissa Phillips. She has started posting photos for inspiration on her blog. This was the photo. Isn't it gorgeous?!

I also used the Card Positioning Sketch #151 for this card.


I spritzed some vellum with Glimmer Mist  to create the flower. The papers are from the new Bayberry line from Pink Paislee.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. Off to take my two littlest to the first of three bday parties in store for us today! Thanks for stopping by.



11 comments:

Nicole said...

so, so beautiful, Tonya! i love your projects!!! :) {and i need that bayberry line from pink paislee!}

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

All of these are gorgeous and I love your take on Melissa's inspiration challenge!

Kimberly said...

Very nice indeed.

lisa truesdell said...

lovelovelove all of these projects - what fun challenges!!

Michelle QUinn said...

It all looks AMAZING!!!! I was hoping for pics of CHA, but I really don't remember you taking any. Oh well, I still LOVED your projects. Beautiful as always.

Hugs!
Michelle

Michelle QUinn said...

It all looks AMAZING!!!! I was hoping for pics of CHA, but I really don't remember you taking any. Oh well, I still LOVED your projects. Beautiful as always.

Hugs!
Michelle

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous work! I love all your projects! Especially drooling over your challenge card for Melissa's photo challenge.

Julie Overby said...

Absolutely gorgeous projects!! I'm so bummed that I missed you at CHA!

On my way... said...

Alll absolutely stunning Tonya - love the card expecially, that embossed frame is so so pretty :)

xx

Jenn said...

so pretty, love that layout!

Staci Taylor said...

Yeah, come to think of it, you didn't take many CHA pics, huh?? I suppose i'll forgive you for being a good roomie... ;-) That layout is gorgeous, and I can never get enough of seeing your daughter - she is TOO cute! Love the cards, too, girl!