Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 1 of...

The 25 days of Christmas! A little challenge for myself here. I have been busy crafting up a storm for the Holiday Bazaar at my kids' school. That means I have lots to share. I thought I would attempt to share something Christmassy/Holiday-ish with you all for the days leading up to the 25th. Yes, that means blogging EVERY day for 25 days...let's see if I can do it!

So, without further ado, I present to you day number one. How about a card?


Cosmo Cricket sponsored the design team at A Million Memories and I received their Mitten Weather line. The papers and chipboard are from that line. I added some gold glitter to the snowman and some stitching to simulate the path of the snowflakes that he juggling. Those snowflakes of course needed some jewels in their centers, so I took care of that. Topped it all of with a sentiment from the Snowflake Serenade stamp set from Papertrey Ink.

Whew, one day down...only 24 left.

4 comments:

Kristii said...

Way cute!!! I just love your snowman!!!

Jennifer said...

you can do it!

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Zoe said...

Oh Tooooo Cute Tonya. Want my address?