Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The BEST news!!!!

Last week I found out that I had been chosen to be a Design Team member for A Million Memories...I am over the moon excited by this. I absolutely adore this site, it's owner, and the girls that are on the team with me! This is going to be so much fun...and what an honor! They have some of the best kits that Michelle puts a lot ot time and attention into. This is such a fantastic opportunity for me! Here are the projects that I submitted to be considered for this coveted position!


7 comments:

diana albright said...

Yay Tonya!! congrats! those LOs are gorgeous. i especially love what you did with the grungeboard on the first one. i'm excited for you!

diana albright said...

oh yeah... and i like the new look of your blog. :)

MarySue said...

Congratulations. I continue to be so impressed with your artistic ability. Looking forward to seeing you this summer.

Meg Giroux said...

Tonya,
Congrats girl! Your layouts rock. I am so happy for you!

Georgy Seres said...

Just checking in again...Congratulations!!! That's exciting. Now when is your book going to be published?

Congrats,
Georgy

Brandi said...

I'm so happy for you! I love looking at your pages and cards! They are awesome!

Deanna said...

Tonya! I'm SO happy you made the AMM DT!!! You completely deserve it, and that onesie box is the most creative thing I've seen in a loooong time! Congrats girlie!