Saturday, June 21, 2008

For the LOVE of Cosmo...

Cosmo Cricket that is! They are having a Design Team search and this is one company that I just couldn't pass up. I simply adore their stuff. Their papers are the perfect mix of vintage, shabby chic, eclectic and they are right up my alley! So, I am going to get straight to the point and strut my stuff and hope that they like what they see and that they can hear my inner Meredith Grey saying "choose me, pick me, love me"...




Thanks to A Million Memoried and Cosmo Cricket for giving the Hello Sunshine papers and the scalloped Blackboard album to the AMM DT to play with!



























7 comments:

Jenni said...

Tonya, you are so talented girlie!!! I LOVE that cute mini and the banner...so fun!!! And that first LO, OMG---that may be my fav LO of yours ever! Good luck on the DT call! You'd be perfect!

tina said...

Super cute and inspiring. You just keep wowing me. Those are all so amazing. I guess I am going to have to take down my Spring banner, and make a cutie pie Summer banner. like yours. The paper looks familiar to me, so be prepared to be ripped off. If you see it at my house, just play along like I created it all by myself.

Unknown said...

these are AMAZING tonya!! Love every last detail!!

Brandi said...

Oooooh! I love it all! That first layout is just amazing!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! i just adore the top one w/ all the patch work & flowers!!! they'd be crazy not to pick you!!!

ricanlaw said...

Oh my, I definitely would pick and you and definitely love you....what fabulous work.

Aisha Powell said...

Wow. You totally deserve to win...your stuff is so awesome. I love the quilted look..very insiring. Good Luck!