Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lots of catching up to do.

It's been a while for me. I was at CHA in Chicago last weekend with the girls from A Million Memories. It was a blast meeting online friends for the first time and getting to see one of my favorite people Maureen. We just had so much fun together and got way too little sleep! Saw a ton of new scrappy stuff that I can't wait to get my hands on! Here is some recent work...
Some using the July kit from A Million Memories...





Some of my other recent favorites that include my first layout of my sweet little niece!



3 comments:

Brandi said...

Yay! You have new pages up! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I just did a page the other day of Drew trying to get the sand off of her toes too! She was not a fan either!

Emily Carlson said...

Tonya, you are amazing!!! I absolutely love seeing your work. This is Emily Walunas, Jody's daughter. I would love sometime to get some tips from you. You are so talented.

casey boyd said...

Hey...its been a while! Love your latest creations...especially the Cosmo layout...they would be crazy to pass that one up. And I love that I'm not the only one with an inner Meredith:)