Saturday, September 27, 2008

Exciting things are a happening!!!

I can't believe that I have not blogged about this yet. Talk about being way beyond excited!!! I received a lovely little email a couple of weeks ago from a company that manufactures Clear acrylic albums, pages and shapes. This was a congratulatory email about making their design team!!!! Clear Scraps has some amazing products that I cannot wait to work with. Let me tell you this team is going to be a lot of fun. It's a fun group of talented ladies. You can check us all out here...everyone's blogs on the left sidebar. Here are the two items that I submitted to them for condsideration of being one of their designers.

Thanks for looking. Have a great rest of the weekend!

5 comments:

diana albright said...

I've been MIA for quite a while, but I'm glad to be back on the blog circuit and checking you out again, Tonya! Congrats on the new DT gig! I LOVE your entries. That mini totally rocks and those snowflakes on that transparency look fabulous! You totally rock!

Rita said...

Congrats! Your projects are gorgeous! I can see why you were chosen:)

Maria said...

what a gorgeous mini album! Congrats!

Meg Giroux said...

Tonya, congratulations girl...you rock!!!
I love the clear layout with the snowflakes...simply gorgeous!
Oh and the mini....Awesome job!
I am going to check out your etsy shop!

Cathy said...

It's our pleasure to have you - your work is amazing and it's been very fun getting to know you!

Cathy