Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thank you Webster's Pages

For asking li'l ol' me to be your Guest Designer for November. I adore Webster's pages. Their products have such an elegant vintagey (yep, thinkin' I made up that word) feel to them. The first layout plays double duty for me as I used a Clear Scraps 12x12 acrylic sheet with it and just cut along the flower edge. Their acrylic really is the best, cuts like butter and is embossable, which you'll soon see when I post the rest of this month's CS projects!



An altered box...






A Trifold Card...


Amd my absolute favorite of the bunch!...oops sorry, had to remove the photo for this one. I'll get it back up once the publication comes out!


Thanks for taking a peek!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

I just love all of your work! It's so yummy to look at!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandi said...

Oh, forgot to say, that altered box is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Cathy said...

Unbelievable! Gorgeous projects!!

Terri Conrad said...

Hello Tonya,

As the artist who created the Webster's brand and its product line I want to compliment your design LOs. Just beautiful.

Terri Conrad
Terri Conrad Designs
www.terriconraddesigns.com
www.terriconraddesigns.typepad.com