Sunday, April 26, 2009

Future Fashionista

These are some of my all time favorite photos of Natasha. Last summer we were on the boat and she was having fun with the swim goggles. I had too many pics. for a layout...so I decided that they were definitely worthy of a mini album all their own! I used a Clear Scraps 8 inch circle album as my base and covered the acrylic pages with tissue paper and Modge Podge.


Tomorrow I should be getting my May kit from A Million Memories...it is beautiful! Full of lots of pretties and a whole sheet of Narrative Stamps to work with!

Here is a sneak peek...check it out and order one for yourself!
http://www.amillionmemories.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=25762

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

1 comment:

tina said...

super cute pics of N. I can see why you love them. Great little album too.