Monday, July 13, 2009

Creative Imaginations...

I swear this company makes some of the most beautiful papers!!! I was lucky enough to have A Million Memories send some along with some really cool vintage trims...here's what I made with them.
This first one is for my Aunt MarySue. You see it's all her fault. My daughter loves all things pink. Apparently once you have a pink marshmallow you can never go back to boring old white. She's been ruined I tell ya!

These photos on this next one were taken one day when we were playing in the park. The ruffles were made with tissue paper that I misted with Glimmer Mist and then cut out with pinking shears.

This last one was made for a member lift from the gallery at A Million Memories. Some of the design team members chose the same layout from the gallery and made our own layouts using that as an inspiration. Here is my take on it...

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back soon with some new work for Clear Scraps involving some new releases for the upcoming CHA!

5 comments:

Allison Waken said...

She's beautiful! I love how the pictures in the 2nd one match so perfectly!

Houston said...

Beatiful layouts! I love the tissue paper that you misted, great idea!

vtpuggirl said...

You rocked the trims here, beautiful work!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous gorgeous layouts Tonya xxx

MarySue said...

Thanks for the shout out sweet one. I'll always have the pink marshies on hand for your gang.