Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cosmo Cricket makes me happy!!!

A big, big, big thank you to Cosmo Cricket for sponsoring the design team at A Million Memories. They were very generous and sent us all one of their more recent paper crafting kits. So far I have made three layouts and a card.

Here is my daughter hanging out on the boat and wearing her Daddy's sunglasses. Those flowers were all cut out of a sheet of paper and some were punched up using some pop dots for added dimension.

This next one I added some white Melissa Frances crepe paper which I cut with scallop scissors and then inked up the edges.

Not much better than homemade whipped cream huh??? Obviously that is what my youngest son thinks!

Lastly, a thank you card. I made this using the latest sketch at Card Positioning System.

Would you be interested in winning some of the BRAND NEW releases from Pink Paislee and Basic Grey??????? I would! Follow this link here and find out how you could be the lucky winner....randomly selected! Good luck!

Check back tomorrow for some REALLY EXCITING news...can't wait to share.

3 comments:

Allison Waken said...

Beautiful LOs and now I'm craving some homemade whipped cream! LOL

A Soldier Girl said...

I agree with Allison and I am not a creamy fan lol...love love you CC creations .. fab girlie.

Karen said...

Lovin' all the Fun Cosmo you've got to share here! And your card (which is how I arrived here, from CPS) is just a perfect intrepretation of the sketch! :>