Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The March kit from A Million Memories

This was a fun one to work with. Lots of stuff that I love. Some My Minds Eye, some Jillibean Soup, and some Maya Road. I managed to get 3 layouts, a mini banner, and a card made.

Every month a one of us on the design team creates a sketch and then we all base one of our kit layouts on said sketch. This month's sketch was provided by Rachel Hall and here was my take on it.


Had fun on this one with using some chipboard birds that came with the little mini album. I used the birds as a mask for some misting and then used the banner to make it look like birds sitting on a wire. Added a little homemade nest and a pic of my four birdies.


Bird boy number 3 on this one. Love how these pics really capture his personality, not to mention how darn cute he is!

This banner is tiny. I opted to take the little mini album in the kit and turn it into a banner to use in our little bunkhouse at our cabin.



and lastly a simple and quick card.


Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back on Friday with a Bo Bunny post and a little video tutorial on how I made the flowers on the blue layout above.

No comments: