Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sharing some Bo Bunny

Sadly, my term with Bo Bunny is almost over. I finished my last assignment for them last week. So, I thought I would share some of my latest creations with you.

This first one was an assignment to do a layout based on a television or movie. Can you guess which show I chose...I think it's pretty obvious :). I always knew having this many kids would come in handy for something! ;)










How has summer been treating all of you? We have been busy, spending lots of time at the cabin. I'm always amazed at how quick the months seem to just fly! I'll be back soon, have some brand new CHA releases from Clear Scraps to share with you!

5 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Great LOs! Sorry your not continuing with Bo Bunny! I've always loved your LOs for them!! :-)

Unknown said...

Love your Bo Bunny stuff! You do such fab work, Tanya!

A Soldier Girl said...

Girl you are always rocking it out .. love it ..

xoxo

Kelly Noel said...

really love all of your projects!

LisiB said...

Your Bo Bunny Layouts rock! I have seen them over on the blog. Really enjoyed seeing them!
http://myschnipselblog.blogspot.com