Monday, October 4, 2010

My Mind's Eye...swoon

I love, adore and cherish My Mind's Eye products. They are right up my alley and this collection from their Lost & Found line is to die for.  The blue and cream and glitter.....ahhhhhhhhhh. Used a sketch from their last blog challenge for this layout.




 

Wow, sorry for the wonky picture placement. Blogger has changed the photo upload portion of posting and either I can't figure it out or it is acting strange tonight. I'm sure it is the first rather than the latter. :)

The dark outlined shape behind the photo is a chipboard page out of the Clear Scraps All Mixed Up album. I simply misted it to give the edges that darkish grey blue color and then added the damask paper on top. The glitter sticker letters that spell out 'thank you' are from Sassafrass and everything else is from My Mind's Eye. The banner was part of a 12x12 piece of paper and I cut it out and strung it along as a border.

Hope you are having a wonder beginning to your week. I have some exciting news to share and will be able to do so in a few days once it goes live elsewhere. Something I've not had the privilege to do yet and feel so honored to be asked! Be back soon to fill you all in! Now, I'm going to hit 'publish post' and see just how wacked out my photo alignment is! :)

3 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

The more I see of the MME Lost and Found collection... the more I love it!!! Beautiful layout!!!!! ps....you're posting is just fine!! You crack me up! Have a great week!

Susan said...

beautiful layout!

Valerie said...

That collection is so pretty and your page is gorgeous!!