Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Two pieces of my heart...

This layout features my two younger boys, the middle two of my four children. Their bond and closeness amazes me. They are such good friends...honestly, they NEVER fight. (Hope I didn't just jinx myself with that comment) My hope is that they are always this close, only time will tell with this though.

The picture on this layout was taken as we dropped the older of the two off for his week of summer camp. Used Studio Calico's Paper Moon kit for this one, featuring lots of October Afternoon! Oh, and that scalloped circle with the tiny stars...love...it is one from Spellbinder's summer release, the largest die in the Stars Circle set. Then the center was cut out using a Standard Circle die so that rocket image could show through!





Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Michele H. said...

Great page Tonya! I love that OA line:)

p.s. you are one lucky mama that your boys get along so well:) my girls are at the age where they are bff's and then enemies the next. gotta love siblings:)