Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hi there! Today I have an project that was one of my monthly assignments for Spellbinders. I haven't been able to share much work that has been made directly for Spellbinders as they use it all for advertising and other publications. However, once it hits the gallery on the Spellbinders website it is up for grabs in the sharing department!!!!

 I love the photos on this layout. My parents no longer have a house in town, so when they come to town they stay with us. In these photos my mom is sitting in the natural lighting at our kitchen table applying her makeup. My daughter came along and wanted to mimic her Nana. Here they are sharing the double sided mirror.





Products Used:

4 comments:

Meghann Andrew said...

This layout is beautiful! I love that you used black & white photos! Very smart with all of that color on the layout.

Unknown said...

This is an adorable layout! Love all the colors with the b&w photos! Such fun!

Unknown said...

Lovely! Great colours!

Christa said...

Love all the colors! Beautiful!