Thursday, January 26, 2012

Finally...

I have finally found some time to use the Lily Bee collection Head Over Heels. It was one of my favorites from summer CHA. The colors are so me. 


Today I have a card to share with you. It features one of the new Mbossibilities folders from Spellbinders that are being released this weekend at CHA-W. This particular folder is EL-004 Imperial. The thing that makes these folders so awesome is that they are DOUBLE SIDED!!! You get two different designs in every folder. Talk about more bang for your buck!




The teal paper that I embossed in from Core'dinations, it has a lighter teal core in the middle, so when the raised areas are sanded it brings out that lighter color, such pretty dimension! 

For those of you that are wondering...I have been working on a post that features the medallion wall wreath I made for the Spellbinders blog frenzy, it's about half way done and I plan on getting it posted next week after I get back from CHA. Looking forward to spending some time in the sun!

3 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Love the embossed background and of course the lilybee paper is just perfect for the card. So pretty!!

Mary Jo said...

Very pretty card!! :)

Missy said...

Great card! I'll be looking for these folders when they hit the market, they sound great!