Wednesday, April 11, 2012

At the hop

Glad to be back here on the old blog. Took some time off due to illness, spring break, and vacation recovery ;).

Today I have a layout from Clear Scraps to share with you. This layout was from a cross promotion week that we did with Pink Paislee. I was sent the Spring Jubilee line to work with. Fun colors and it was perfect for these photos of two of my kiddos. I took these pictures as were headed to the school sock hop.




I outlined the XL Deco Shape from Clear SCraps with a yellow paint pen. The yellow background was cut using my Silhouette.

Oh, and thanks Tina for the poodle skirt...I think we'll even get a couple more years out of it!

5 comments:

EllenaElizabeth said...

What a beautiful page. Glad you're back.

Lauren said...

Ohhh Gorgeous Spring Layout! Love It!

Meghann Andrew said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Love it, and what great photos!

Christa said...

Oh my goodness this is amazing! I love it!

Usman Hadi said...

Glad to see your promotion regarding Scratch Card