Monday, May 14, 2012

Ready to dance...

Happy Tuesday everyone! I have a Simple Stories layout to share with you today! This layout features the Fabulous line...my favorite. However, I must confess that I just received my Summer Fresh goodies and it just might take the number one spot on my list once I have a free moment to play with it!

These photos of my daughter were taken on our way out the door to her school sock hop. She has a stuffed leopard that she was attached to at the time and she dressed it up to in a skirt and a tiara so that it too could go to the dance. So cute!


I absolutely love the color combination of this line, so fun and so happy! 




I also have a card to share with you using Simple Stories Year.O.Graphy line.


Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!





3 comments:

Michele H. said...

This line is very pretty and whimsical. Stunning card. Love the banners:)

Unknown said...

Love that layout, and the card is fabulous!!

Anna Sigga said...

Beautiful layout - love all the pink!