Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Simple Stories and Epiphany Crafts

     This week Simple Stories is teaming up with Epiphany Crafts for a week long blog hop. I was sent the Shape Studio Tool Scalloped Circle 25 to use, pair it up with Simple Stories Handmade Holiday and there is lots of fun to be had.

     My first project features something a little frosty...a cute little snowman treat bag. See his eyes? They were made using the Epiphany tool, those epoxy scalloped circles were perfect for this!



For my second project I turned those epoxy scalloped circles into a trio of hanging ornaments. 


For the ornaments I used some of the little stickers from Handmade Holiday to embellish the centers before I adhered the epoxy scalloped circles. Love these tools from Epiphany, so easy to just insert your paper, insert the epoxy shape and punch them out together!


Products:

Snowman:  

Kraft Muslin/Dictionary #2720
Green Holly/Notebook #2718
Red Dot/Santa's List #2717
Calendar/Kraft Grid #2716
December 25 #2706

Card: 

Handcrafted #2707
Red Dot/Santa's List #2717
Green Holly/Notebook #2718
Winter Wonderland #2704
Handmade Holiday Flash Cards #2709
Kraft Muslin/Dictionary #2720
Bingo Cards/Dots #2721
Handmade Holiday 12x12 Fundamental Stickers #2702
Handmade Holiday Countdown 12x12 Cardstock Stickers #2725






   

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that snowman!!!

g said...

You're so creative!!! Love these, Tonya!

I went through my bookshelves the other night and realized I still have your "Time Traveler's Wife". Yikes! Sounds like a good excuse to get together! ;)

g

Valerie Bishop said...

These are so creative! I love the different ways you used the scalloped pieces!

Anna Sigga said...

These are fab and the snowman is fantastic!

Mandalika said...

I love how you used those epoxy brads on the card. So beautiful.