Wednesday, September 18, 2013

While the boys were away...

the girls played!

For the last couple of years, right after school has let out for the summer, my husband has taken the boys and gone on a little road trip to North Dakota. While they were gone I wanted to document the time that my daughter and I spent together. We started with a list of things that she wanted to do and then just worked our way through that list.

This layout was made using My Mind's Eye Kate & Co.- Cambridge Court.


The green arrow border around my grid is washi tape.




Stamped the little hearts and then embellished them with enamel dots.


Love me some girl time with my little one!!!!

Tonya





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely layout! Really like the grid design :)

Anonymous said...

Super fun layout, the grid design is perfect for highlighting all your girl time!

Christa said...

Oh I love your little frames around the photos! Great layout!