Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas cards

Happy Tuesday!!! I have a few cards to share with you today! Last month I subscribed to the Simon Says Stamp monthly card kit. The first kit that I received was the December kit which was holiday themed. Snowflakes, deer, and christmas colors. A fun little kit for sure.

Here are the four cards that I have made this far, still have enough product left to make many many more!

The first card...love the little bit of pink in the paper.'


This second card has the cute little 'Warm holiday wishes' stamped inside. It utilizes the snowflake mask which I misted around and then heat embossed.


For this one I created a background my repeatedly stamping the x's & o's stamp in red and brown and then glittered the entire thing.


Lastly a sparkly heart, I used those tiny little sequins and outlined my heart with them. The big stamped heart in the sentiment is sparkly too, I just colored it in with a red Spica glitter pen.




Thanks for stopping by today!





1 comment:

Jingle said...

You did so much with that kit! Very cute cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!