Wednesday, January 22, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch!: #60

I found some extra time this week to play around and I thought getting involved in a sketch challenge was the perfect way to spend my time!

Here's the sketch that I used and right HERE is the link to the challenge site.


I pulled out some My Mind's Eye paper, Papertrey Ink dies/stamps/inks and put this together…



I used an Atyou Spica glitter pen on the grey outline and arrow of the heart, it's difficult to see in the photos.

Products:
Cardstock: Raspberry Fizz Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye: Cut & Paste Adorbs 6x6 decorative paper pad
Stamps: Papertrey Ink-The Best Is Yet To Be, Happy Hearts
Dies: Papertrey Ink- The Best Is Yet To Be, Filigree Border Die
Inks: Papertrey Ink- Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, Limeade Ice, Smoky Shadow
Glitter Tape: American Crafts
Seam Binding: hand dyed using Raspberry Fizz ink

Thanks for stopping by for a quick little visit!

Tonya



2 comments:

Betty said...

Lovely card and I like the heart. Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this sketch and hope to see you again.

donna mikasa said...

This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!