Monday, October 6, 2014

Fusion

Hey peeps. I wanted to make a card for one of my son's friends for her birthday. So I opted to participate in the Fusion challenge this week. Here's the photo and the sketch that were the inspiration pieces…


and here is the card that I made…



I used a leaf die from Papertrey Ink to make the petals for the sunflower, hand cut the leaves. The panel behind the flower was white piece of card stock inked up with Distress Inks and then a coat of Mr. Huey's shine over the top.

Supplies:
Papertrey Ink: Stamps (Tiny Tags I and II) Dies (Tiny Tags, Mat Stack 4, Leaf Prints)
Cardstock (Enchanted Evening)
Distress Inks: Faded Jeans, Broken China

Thanks for taking a peek.

Tonya




3 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Wow! What you've done with the die is just fabulous. Really stellar card!

Julia Aston said...

what a bright and beautiful bloom you created! I'm sure it brighted the day of the receiver! thanks so much for playing with us at the Fusion Challenge!

Deepti said...

Wow beautiful coloring on that bold sunflower :) Thank you sharing with Fusion!