Sunday, January 10, 2016

My Favorite Things color challenge

Happy Sunday everyone! Popping in real quick like to share a card I made for the latest color challenge over on the My Favorite Things blog. This time around we were given the combo of pink, navy, steel, and lime green.


Here's my card...


        mftpbgchallenge1

I used the Pierced Circle STAX dies, Leafy Greenery dies, and the Sweet Safari stamp set and coordinating dies. The giraffe and zebra were colored in with Copic markers. The leafs were die cut out of watercolor paper that was painted with Brusho Pigment Powders.


mftpbgchallenge2

One more little close up so that you can see those leaves a little better.


mftpbgchallenge3

It all got topped off with some pretty and sparkly sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for taking a little peek!


1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

This is just awwwwdorable! I'm wild about it! The leaves in the background are the perfect balance to this design!