Monday, October 10, 2016

My Favorite Things Sketch #301

I found some time this last weekend to join in on the latest sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things...


I pulled out my Zig Clean Color Brush Markers and my Flashy Florals stamp set and went to work.



  IMG_2585

I heat embossed the solid flowers and leaves onto watercolor paper using white embossing powder. Then I took yellow, brown, blue and teal Zig markers and colored (very messily might I add) over the top of the embossing. After I was done scribbling (literally) I sprayed the entire paper with water and just let the colors blend together as it dried.


IMG_2582

Then I die cut a circle out of the panel and turned it into a shaker card. Once that was assembled I added a stamped flower and some gold glitter leaves...topped off with a simple banner sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

Tonya


No comments: