Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Friday!!!!

Here are a few LO's from American Crafts...they were generous enough to send some stuff to the design team at A Million Memories. These are pretty simple since we really are only suppose to use what we are sent. Sometimes that means getting creative with what you have.




The middle layout above is my sister in law Jen and my niece Samantha...these two have made our world a better place!!!!

Here's another layout...Most of the major companies have just released or are getting to release new products, so I am trying to be really good and use up some things I already have to make room for all of the new goodies heading my way. This one is of Jayden.


And one of Natasha

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Meg Giroux said...

Tonya, you did awesome with this kit! I love all the layouts and I can't get over how much your kids look like you! What a good looking family!
Have a great weekend, and to answer your question yes, I am addicted to my sewing machine now!!! LOL