Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A quickie...

little post that is!!! Just a couple of cards for you. Made these for some posts over on the Bo Bunny blog. Today, over on the Bo Bunny blog, I posted a tutorial on how to get a reverse image of a stamp...check it out if you are interested. It's one way to get more mileage out of your stamps! Here's the card that I used for the tutorial. The butterfly facing to the left was original stamp image and the other one is the mirror image...I used the Gypsy line for this.
This next card was made using the St. Nick line for a Christmas in September assignment...don't go thinking I am little Miss Organized that I already have my Christmas cards done! Nope! Not me!
Enjoy the rest of your week. I just finished up an album for Clear Scraps, once I get it photographed I'll share it with you! Chow 'til then! :)

3 comments:

tina said...

That's a cute Christmas card though. I can't believe you don't have them all addressed ans ready to go. I don't either, but I am always looking for a showy, but somewhat easy and not too expensive idea for my Christmas Party invites. Super cute Tonya.

Denise said...

Beautiful cards. I will head off to check out your tutorial. Reversing stamps would be awesome!

Emily Carlson said...

Tonya, it's Emily (Walunas) -Jody's daughter. I was wondering if you were ever going to sell cards again on Etsy?? I would be interested in buying your beautiful cards. Your work is A-MA-ZING!