Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Such a pretty kit!

These were my projects made with the November kit from A Million Memories. I've been inspired to make cards lately, so there are more than a few of them! I'll start off with the two layouts. This first is one of my new all time favorites.


Been lovin' paper bows lately...here's a big one!

This is a picture frame. When I thought I was done with the kit and cleaning up I found this piece of Prima Specialty paper that I had completely forgotten about. I've had this frame for a while and thought I would put it to use. Didn't have much stuff left from the kit, so I made a cardstock flower and some leaves from some of the other Prima paper I had left and then added some bling swirls out of my own stash and some glitter around the edges of the frame. Super quick and easy!


Here are all of the cards...






Hope you all have a great weekend. Kids don't have school Friday so we are headed over to Central Oregon for some good old R&R!

No comments: