Monday, November 30, 2009

'TIs the Season

It truly is. Thanksgiving has come and gone which means it's official, the Christmas season is upon us. One of my recent Bo Bunny assignments was to make a handmade ornament. I had previously purchased this large glass ornament in the clearance section at Micheal's. Love the shape of it. It is a big flat circle. Pulled out which Bo Bunny line to use? Well, 'Tis the Season of course! Cut all of those trees out of one piece of paper and fringed some green patterned paper for the grass added the ribbon and button and of course some  Stickles for snowflakes and then filled the ornament with fake snow.  For some reason the silver top of the ornament was bugging me...didn't like the look of it. I decided to cover it with a Bo Bunny flower and bling and then added some more Stickles on the edges of the flower petals.





I have finished up my December kit from A Million Memories. Just need to get it photographed and uploaded. I'll be back in the next day or two to share it with you!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous ornament Tonya... I wanted to thank you for your tutorial and invite you to look at my blog for what I did using your rose tutorial.. Thanks again for the inspiration

http://charisma3103.blogspot.com/2009/11/altered-jewellery-box-using-bo-bunny.html

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I just love this ornament Tonya! So clever!!!

Sarah said...

That is the cutest! Love it!

my paper love studio said...

wow... this is just amazing! love all the details and can only wonder how you managed to fit everything in there... thanks for sharing :)

A Soldier Girl said...

WOW .. I need to get a little more crafty ... this is beautiful ..

Lyneen said...

LOVE the Idea... hope you don't mind I will be mentioning this in an inspiration post tonight!

Andrea Amu said...

Awesome ornament, Tonya!!