Tuesday, May 18, 2010

AMM & Clear Scraps

Hey all! No, I haven't fallen off of the face of the earth. I managed to get sick with a nasty cold that turned into a sinus infection. I haven't been knocked off of my keester like that in a really long time. Then when I started feeling better, two of my boys celebrated birthdays and well...the old blog took a back seat.

First up, the May kit from A Million Memories. Full of new October Afternoon...LOVE








a quick little card for my nephew...



I also have a few more cards that I made with the kit, just need to photograph them and then I will share those too.

Next, is a layout made with all Cosmo Cricket. They are a very generous company and sponsor both the design teams at A Million Memories and Clear Scraps. So, I combined the two and came up with this layout. The clear arrow is from Clear Scraps, I outlined it with a ZIG paint pen.



That's it for now...I'll try to not be such a stranger! Thanks for stoppin' by.

3 comments:

LĂ­via Andrade said...

I have buy this kit in AMM, and here are soo good ideas! Thanks!! :)

Kelly Massman said...

I just love your projects today! that first LO is so darling with the little pup! The 2nd one has such beautiful papers and then the pictures are so silly-what a fun contrast! Everything else is great, too!

MarySue said...

These are just darling! I can hardly wait to see some with crocheting ;)