Sunday, May 23, 2010

Vintage Days over at Collage Press

While we are patiently waiting the new release, those of us on the design team over at Collage Press decided that we would have some fun by making layouts using some older Collage Press lines. I happened to have a stash of Camden from a while back that I hadn't had the chance to use yet. Perfect for these photos of my oldest son that I had from last summer!








Head over to the Collage Press blog and check out what the other designers are coming up with.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing layers here - very inspiring! TFS!

Kelly Massman said...

OMG! This LO is AMAZING! Love everything you did here! You should really submit this for publication if you haven't already!

Sharie said...

It sure is fun to use up some of the "old papers". This is an awesome layout!

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous layout! All the detail! I love that star!

Christine said...

Hi Tonya. I just love this layout. The colors, all of the details, and the design is amazing. Could you tell me how you created that star. It is really a cool idea.
xoxo, Christine