Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lucky me!

Every month My Mind's Eye has a sketch contest. Those of you that know me, know that I love their products. I hoard them. Their papers are right up my alley! So, this last month I pulled out some of my newer MME papers from their So Sophie line and an XL Clear Scraps Scallop shape and went to town using their August sketch. Well, guess what?! I won! Woohoo!

This first picture I took with a white background behind the layout because it shows off the Tattered Angels glimmer mist that I sprayed on the back.


I took this photo with a dark background because it shows off the Zig painty pen work around the edge of the acrylic.

and then some close ups...





The blue flowers were cut out of felt (both the flower die and the felt are from Papertrey Ink) and then I sewed little seed beads to the centers of them. The bingo card is an embellishment from MME and I applied the buttons and the heart and then used B-4 in my title to incorporate the bingo theme.

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll make sure to share my future projects that I make with my goodies that I'll soon be getting from MME!
    

3 comments:

Karen said...

so so deserved tonya!!!!

Michelle said...

This is wonderful!! It's no wonder that you won!! Congrats!! It is well-deserved.

Heather Innusa said...

CONGRATS!!!! I absolutely ADORE these pages!! Just beautiful - well deserved!!