Sunday, September 19, 2010

September A Million Memories kit

Here are my projects that I made using the September kit from A Million Memories. This kit had some new Cosmo Cricket and Sassafrass items as well as some Echo Park papers. I really loved how they all went together.

Let me tell you those marshmallow shooters are the best! Those little marshmallows just go flying!




and a couple of simple cards...





Hope you have all had a great weekend. Thanks for taking the time to stop and take a peek!

2 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

Tonya, these are gorgeous!!!! I always enjoy your boy layouts... have 3 of my own and they are not happy if I have flowers on their lo's.! lol Very very cute!!!

Kelly Massman said...

Fantastic work!! My fave is the marshamellow layout! It is absolutely perfect!