Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 14 & 15...

Sorry fir the delay with yesterday's post, the weather here was so dark and gloomy. It didn't make for decent photo taking, so I had to wait for the little bit of sun that we had this morning. The bonus is two posts rolled into one!

Christmas cards for you today....both using the Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas line. It's so bright and cheery. I only had the two sheets of it and ended buying the whole pack yesterday as I just couldn't resist!

I added some cute stamped ornaments from the Vintage Ornament set by Papertrey Ink on this one, of course those ornaments needed some glitter!


The backside of this blue snowflake paper is covered with those cute little snowmen in varying colors, cut one out to plop onto my heart.

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Wow...your hired. I need about twenty of each. Thank you so much. ;o) Seriously, those are going to be some lucky and happy recipients getting those cards!

ArlaMo said...

Pretty cards!

Unknown said...

Oh, these are gorgeous, Tonya!!