Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Clear Scraps Brag Bag...

Hi all! I'm going to share with you a mini album from Clear Scraps. They have the cutest little Brag Bags. The shapes that all of these bags incorporate are just the cutest and are perfect for bragging about the ones that you love! There is even a suitcase/briefcase one for traveling or for the men in your life!

Today I'm going to share with you the Deco Brag Bag. I used  the My Mind's Eye Lime Twist collection and some favorite photos of my family.













All of the scalloped photo mats, hearts and flowers were cut using Spellbinders dies. The doily stamps are also from My Mind's Eye. Hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday (although it feels like a Monday!) Thanks for popping in!

Tonya


3 comments:

thekolbes said...

Adorable. I love it
Trish

Anonymous said...

Creative work!!!!!! done a great job...
Plastic Business Cards,Plastic Card printing,Plastic Business Cards

Keshet said...

Tonya, this is so adorable! So girly and fun, and the black and white photos offset the bright colors perfectly.