Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cup Cards 2 Go

As I mentioned in the previous post I had the honor of being the guest designer over at Cup Cards 2 Go for the month of May. Such adorable kits....Here is a photo of what all was included in the kit...


and a list of the contents...


Kit Contents
6x6" papers
4 My Little Yellow Bicycle-Elizabeth Park shaped papers
2 My Little Yellow Bicycle-Elizabeth Park springtime sentiments
2 My Little Yellow Bicycle-Elizabeth Park birds on a wire
2 American Crafts-Hello Sunshine radiant
1 Best Creations-Bunny Love glittered spring borders
2 Imaginisce-Garden Party darling dahlias
1 KaiserCraft-Nan's Favourites cookie dough
5.5x4.25" Cards
10 Basis-white
Envelopes
10 Basis-white
Embellishments
-FLATS
1 sheet Basic Grey Rubons (purple florals)
1/2 sheet My Little Yellow Bicycle paper lace stickers
1 sheet Maya Road rubon sentiments
-GOODIES
1 MLYB layered button flower sticker (assorted styles)
1/2 sheet MLYB epoxy stickers (assorted)
MYLB self adhesive bling (4 colors)
6 MLYB floral stick pins
3 MM metal brads
6 Basic Grey colored brads
1 EK Success glittered floral sticker (assorted)
1 white tag
Ribbons/Trims
1/2 yd. May Arts sheer w/ruffle edge-fuchsia
1/2 yd. May Arts sheer mini dot-yellow
1/2 yd. May Arts plaid-purple
1/2 yd. May Arts sheer w/stripes-aqua
1/2 yd. May Arts ricrak-white
1/2 yd. Devine Twine-yellow
1/2 yd. Maya Road pompom trim-pink
1/2 yd. satin-brown
1/2 yd. grosgrain w/stitching-bright green


So FUN and springy right?!!!! I know you want one so click HERE to go buy one for yourself! :)

Here's the full photo of the card I gave you a sneak of in the previous post and I'll post the rest of my cards throughout the week.

Have a great evening!

1 comment:

cherry said...

Hi there...s0 glad you joined us this month...adorable card! cherry