Monday, September 10, 2012

Take a Hike

Hi again! Back to share with you a couple of cards that I made for Simple Stories using their new Take a Hike collection. This collection has such a fun color combination and the papers will be so versatile.
For these cards I went with the general theme of the collection. The images on the sticker sheets were just too adorable too not put to use!!!


Isn't that camper and trailer not the cutest?!!!




I am still swooning over this striped paper...pretty sure you will all be seeing a lot of it from me!

Hope you all take a few minutes to hug and squeeze your loved ones today. It's hard to believe that it has already been eleven years since 9/11. So thankful for all of those in my life!

Tonya



7 comments:

Claire T said...

Oh those cards are utterly adorable. I love the caravan and the squirrel!

Danielle said...

Lovely cards, they are adorable!!

Valerie Bishop said...

These are both so cute! I love this line by SS! You used those stickers perfectly!

April Michelle said...

The cards are really cute!

Keshet said...

These are adorable! The first one especially has such a lovely sentiment:)

Whitney said...

Love the I'd follow you card! Beautiful!

mk said...

really cute cards! nice job.