Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Mind's Eye CHA part. 2

Hi all, happy Thursday! I'm back today to share with you the last of the cards that I made for the My Mind's Eye booth at CHA using some brand new releases.

These first two are from the new Cut & Paste-Flair collection. I am loving the aqua, pink and black color scheme and the touch of the very trendy chalk board. I cut the base of this card with my Silhouette and then you can see that I lined the inside of the card with some washi tape (see it peeking through the cut outs?).


This next one features another trend that is oh so hot...arrows (accent them with a bit of vellum and they are spot on with the trends!).


Next up...it's time for Christmas in July! Featuring the new Vintage Christmas line. I LOVE when My Mind's Eye accents their collections with glitter and this holiday line is just perfect paired up with the red glitter. 

I just had to use this piece of chipboard...LOVED it! Those jewels are pretty yummy too, they have a little bit extra faceting on them this time and they are lovely!


Lastly, woodgrain....sigh, need I say more?! :)


I also wanted to give you all a peek at the new decorative tape sets, we haven't been sent these yet so I don't have projects that feature them. Aren't the color combinations awesome?! I also love that the tape widths vary, there are thin ones and thicker ones with a size in the middle!


Thanks for stopping by. Up next will be my projects made with the new Simple Stories collections. See you all soon!



1 comment:

Zorisama said...

Great reading your bblog post