Friday, July 26, 2013

Simple Stories CHA Say Cheese

Hi everybody!!! Well CHA came and went this week. Did you all find a million new items that you absolutely have to have?!

From what I have seen around the internet it looks like SO MANY of you are loving the Say Cheese line from Simple Stories. It is a fun one. Most of us have Disneyland/world photos and this line is perfect for them and it's versatile too, perfect for general use as well.

I made a card and a layout using this line for the Simple Stories booth. They both are not Disney related, I really wanted to show how this line could be used for so many different things.


I thought those banners around the edge would be a great way to show off many of the papers in the collection. 


This was a super simple card to make, utilizing the 3x4 cards makes cards so easy!

I have one more collection to share with you from Simple Stories so I'll be back Monday to do just that. 
See you all then!

2 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

So fun! Love how you bordered the page!

In Real Life Beauty said...

Appreciate your blogg post