Friday, October 11, 2013

New Simple Stories SN@P! sets

Happy Friday all! Have you had a chance to take a look at all of the brand new SN@P! sets??? They are super fun and they come in so many different themes! Today I am sharing the Baby Girl set.

When I first saw these sets I was super excited because I just knew they were going to be so versatile!
Even though they are themed and are geared towards Life Documented/Project Life type scrapbooking, they don't have to be used for either of those. For scrappers like myself that is a good thing, as I don't have a baby girl anymore and I don't participate in Project Life.

I want to show you all how easy these are to use on your layouts and your cards.


For the background of this layout I simply made a grid using 6 of the 3x4 cards (the backsides of many of the cards have the prettiest patterned paper designs!).



The rest of my embellishments come from the sticker pack (minus the enamel dots).


 Here's a feminine, but not a baby card...


Once again I used a 3x4 card for this. I simply stitched around the speech bubble to add a little dimension to it.


I've been sent more SN@P! sets to work with, so you'll be seeing them soon! Happy weekend to you all!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such pretty projects, love the colors and your stitching is great!

Miranda Nelson said...

Nice bllog thanks for posting