Thursday, October 10, 2013

Simple Stories Vintage Bliss

Happy Thursday all! Hope you have been having a great week so far! Today I have a layout and a card to share with you, both of which use the Vintage Bliss line from Simple Stories...one my favorite collections ever!

I cut the big heart out my background page using my Silhouette and then layered behind it many of the different patterned papers in the line.


I also cut the word 'sweetest' out and backed it with the pink floral paper. 


The rest of the embellishments are stickers and chipboard and brads layered together.


A close up of the hand stitching around the big heart.


This card was a super simple one to make. I used the positive space from the cut out of the word 'sweetest' on the layout. The little banner is made using the chipboard pennants, brads, and little flower stickers.


Thanks for popping in!





No comments: