Saturday, June 21, 2014

Make it Monday with Papertrey Ink

Hi all! Hope you are having a great weekend! The four males in our household are off having adventures in North Dakota so my daughter and I have been enjoying a week of silence and fun girly things! Lots of crafting happening. I thought I would participate in this weeks Make It Monday over on the Papertrey Ink blog.
          This weeks theme was all about stamping on embossed images...






          Products: PTI- Just Smile stamp set. Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold        
          Inks, Polka Dot Impression Plate.

          Thanks for taking a peek today! Enjoy the rest if your weekend!

           Tonya
          


1 comment:

Polly said...

Tonya, I love all the layers and colors you used. This is a great card!