Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Happy

Happy Wednesday! Today I have a card to share with you that is based on the latest sketch from CAS(e) this Sketch…


I chose to turn and flip the sketch so that could incorporate some leftover items that have been sitting on my desk for way too long.


The backing behind the cut out 'happy' is a little watercolor piece that I wasn't real happy with how it turned out, looks great when you can't see much of it!


Supplies:
Paper- My Mind's Eye (Jubilee-Mint Julep)
Alpha Stickers- My Mind's Eye (Necessities-teal)
Enamel Dots- My Mind's Eye (Jubilee-Mint Julep)
Dies- Papertrey Ink (Seeing Stars, One liners-Happy)
Glitter- Martha Stewart

Thanks for stopping by today!

Tonya





1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! I love how you rotated the sketch!