Friday, September 5, 2014

Sparkle and Shine

For those of you that are familiar with my work you know that I LOVE me some glitter! So when the My Mind's Eye design team was asked to do a glitter challenge I immediately raised my hand for this assignment.

One of the great things about MME products is that they make quite a few that can give you the glitter experience without all of the mess. Me? I don't mind how little specks of sparkle stick to you and make a big mess, but I know that many of you can not stand glitter for that very reason. Enter MME with alphabets, paper, tape, chipboard, enamel dots, enamel shapes, and die cuts that all come with glitter already on them. The kind of glitter that doesn't flake off. Makes it all easy and CLEAN!

I was assigned to make a card with glitter, ended up making two. Check them out…


For this first card I used the glitter tapes that came in the metallic and teal Necessities line, as well as the glitter alphabet and chipboard from the new Just Sayin' line.



For this second card the glitter comes in to play on the alphabet, the believe tag from the decorative brads and the die cut heart from the mixed bag. All of which are also from the Just Sayin' line.



Hope you all have a happy weekend!

Tonya




No comments: