Friday, May 15, 2015

Sparkle & Shine Challenge

Good Friday morning to you all! It's the 15th so that means it is time for our next challenge over on the Sparkle & Shine Challenge blog. This challenge is inspired by a really pretty and feminine photo...


For my card I kept to the pink colors (as I am looking at this photo now, for the first time I am seeing the blue and purple in the background and wishing I had incorporated that too!). I also went with the floral motif by using the two flower images from the Winnie and Walter The Party stamp set.


I started with a piece of watercolor paper and heat embossed the flowers and swirls with white embossing powder. Next I loosely painted in the background and the flowers. For the sentiment I heat embossed it with silver powder. Lastly, I embellished with some Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.


Hope you'll play along with us this week. Click HERE to get to the Sparkle & Shine Challenge site.

                                                           Thanks for stopping by.

                                                                     Tonya

1 comment:

Farhana S said...

I love you card. The water coloring is so perfect!