Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy Monday!

Super quick card share today. I'm not usually too much into the cutesy side of card making, but every once in a while a stamp set comes along that is just too adorable. I felt this way about Mama Elephant's Tiny Heroes set. Full of empowered little super girl images, a cute super boy and of course the super hero pets! I've made a handful of cards this last week using this set. Happy to share them with you through out the week.

Here's the first one  and probably one of my favorites...


First I embossed the pierced circle die onto my card front then masked it off and blended in the blue ink. After that I die cut the cityscape with a die from Papertrey Ink's Zappy Birthday die set. Next I ran the cityscape back through my die machine cutting it again with the pierced circles die. Popped it up on my card front with some foam tape.


I had originally colored the super hero girl and the dog to match one another, then when the front of the card came together there wasn't a great place for the dog...so, he got his own little place on the inside of the card.


Thanks for stopping by!

Tonya

No comments: