Thursday, February 5, 2015

Super Duper

Thought  I would pop in real quick and share the rest of my cards that I made using the Tiny Heroes stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I die cut the city scape out with a Papertrey Ink die and then backed to opening with little gold stars and purple glitter. Love that little kitty hero, she is the cutest!



For this one I created a little shaker card and filled in the windows of the words using various pieces of glitter.


This last one was quick and simple. Every once in a while I force myself to make a card that uses the little bits and remnants that are sitting on desk...usually left overs from other cards.

            

Thanks for popping in today...hope you all have a great weekend!

                                                                  Tonya

No comments: