Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Shooting Star

Hey all, I have a quick couple of cards to share with you. These were both made using the same stamp set from Mama Elephant called Shooting Star. Two completely different outcomes.

For this one I heat embossed some of the tiny stars and the sentiment onto my white yardstick. Then I blended Distress Ink over the top of the entire panel then sprinkled it with some water droplets.


For the star I die cut the star out using the Happiness Year Round die set from Papertrey Ink. I colored the star with a yellow marker and then went over it with a Wink of Stella pen. Then I opted to make a little shaker window and filled it with gold sequins/glitter.


This next card has a much happier and feminine look to it. 

I started by stamping the little open star image onto the various white triangles of my patterned paper (which is from My Mind's Eye-Just Sayin' collection). Then colored the stars in with yellow and Wink of Stella.


Next I colored in the adorable little girl with Copic colors to match the paper, fussy cut her out and popped her up with foam adhesive.


Thanks for popping by today!

Tonya




No comments: