Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Your Next Stamp Design Team Dare

Hi all. I'm back today with another post for my guest spot on the Your Next Stamp design team. This dare is all about "Sunny Days", so use the sun or yellow in your project.

For my project I chose to mask in an image of the sun. Using post-it notes I masked out the rays of the sun and colored them in individually with some Copic markers. The card was then stamped with those adorable images from the new Tee Time stamp set.


The golf green, the trees, the ball and the flag were all cut using the Golf Green die set. After embossing the golf green onto the die and colored it in a bit with some green chalk to give it a bit of variation.

Make sure to check out the Your Next Stamp blog to see what the team has designed for the dare, if you leave a comment there you will be eligible to win a stamp set of your choice from the YNS store.

Click HERE to go to the YNS blog.

Tonya







No comments: