Friday, June 5, 2015

Your Next Stamp Preview

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. I've been really excited for this month to get here. For the month of June I get the opportunity to be one of the guest designers for Your Next Stamp. Their images are super cute and fun!

Today I have a preview of one of the new stamp sets from this month's release. The set that I used for this book mark is called Little Darling Belle. I used the largest image in the set and made a book mark for my daughter with it.


I colored the image in using Copic markers. The top of the bookmark was cut with the File Tab Die
and then I just round the corners of the bookmark with a corner rounder. 


I sprayed the entire thing with some Shimmer mist from Studio Calico (Which is why the images look a little mottled, not sure that I would chose to do it again. If I do I would probably mask  Belle off first.)

In this next image you can see the shimmer effect. I also put glossy accents on all of the stars.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for the New Release Blog Hop.

To see what the rest of the team has for you for this preview day make sure to visit the Your Next Stamp blog HERE.

Tonya





No comments: